OTL Chinese Communist Won Chinese Civil War Genshin Impact became censored TTL Kuomintang Won Chinese Civil War Genshin Impact never become censored. What about Genshin Impact affect after KMT Chinese Won Civil War?

KMT China would be right-authoritarian as opposed to current PRC which is semi-totalitarian so less censored. Ok, so Genshin Impact has bikini skins for the characters so no real change.

OTL Chinese Communist Won Chinese Civil War Genshin Impact became censored TTL Kuomintang Won Chinese Civil War Genshin Impact never become censored. What about Genshin Impact affect after KMT Chinese Won Civil War?
LOL at people thinking that the only difference the winner of the civil war makes to Genshin Impact is whether or not it gets censored. Have you considered the possibility that if the KMT wins, Genshin Impact might end up not existing at all perhaps due to the ancestor of a main developer being a Communist soldier who ends up being killed?

For the sake of the scenario, lets just accept Genshin gets made in this timeline. I'm not really sure what would change plot wise. As far as I know, the game isn't exactly championing the cause of the CCP or anything, so I don't really know of any plot specific elements that would be changed by a KMT victory.

It wouldn't exist. You've radically altered the last 70 years of world history. The creators probably aren't even born due to butterflies.