New profile posts

• Ashtar

Ashtar wrote on suul'ken's profile.

• The jedi Don't Kidnap Children and Brainwash them Parents must consent before the jedi takes them, The Jedi never commited Genocide against the SIth Species the SIth were dying out on their on(Most Sith "PureBloods" were bascilly Humans)
  • JewishBolshevik

JewishBolshevik wrote on EasternRomanEmpire's profile.

• Opinion of communism? You used to say Gorbachev is the worst Soviet leader on your signature, so just wondering about your view on communism.
    Reactions: EasternRomanEmpire
    EasternRomanEmpire
    EasternRomanEmpire 1
    Hard question.
    I have to say communism (i.e. Marxism) is perfectly fine... Marxism-Leninism and all that derived from it isn't; and it ended up creating some of the most horrendous states in the history of humanity, the only one rivaling being the Nazis. Though Stalinism probably isn't an outsider to this development.
    EasternRomanEmpire
    EasternRomanEmpire 1
    As for Gorbachev, the signature was "Gorbachev was the worst possible leader at the worst possible moment for the USSR [...]"; in the sense that he was the worst possible thing for the state, for the Soviet people he was bad but probably not the worst, that being Lenin's and Stalin's reigns. Post-Stalin it was not good but better than what Gorbachev did IMO (controversial I know).
  • Mr Anggur

Mr Anggur wrote on King of the Uzbeks's profile.

• It's said that your Hubert Humphrey time loop wikibox is inspired by a supposed Hubert Humphrey timeloop story. Where can I find it?
    King of the Uzbeks
    King of the Uzbeks
    I don't know who said what but the wiki box series is the story.
    Mr Anggur
    Mr Anggur
    Is this from that timeline where Humphrey gets stuck in a time loop? I guess this is the timeline in which he disappeared from before being stuck to relive his life over and over again.
    King of the Uzbeks
    King of the Uzbeks 1
    Oh that! I posted some early wikibox drafts in my test thread, which William Jol remembered.
  • Sunny

Sunny

• WTF? First the RBC ATM ran out of Canadian dollars and told me it could only dispense US $. Okay, so I took out 60 US. I then went to a corner store and they refused to take US dollars. Since when were US dollars refused anywhere? 😡
  • Narrowback57 wrote on Dark Schtroumpf's profile.

• Hello, about three months since last chapter. If that was it I'm bummed but wish I had your writing skill,from the very beginning its been scriptworthy aka HALO. You've got talent.
  • Smolensk wrote on Jajasim's profile.

• Hi, hope everything's going fine with you! Robb is my favourite character and i have always lamented on the dearth of his stories and Jon getting all the attention. I admit that i have read this story multiple times. Are there any future updates? 🙃