A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

And this will be the last time I'm gonna vote for this with people wanting to appease the US, still gonna read it thought.
There will be chances in the future to do something. First, we will get all post-Soviet states, (no baltics), Bulgaria, Yugoslavia in the CSTO, and later in the EEU. On the front, we will show support for the war on terror, but behind the scenes, we will do something else. As our economy becomes stronger, we may also expand SCO and make BRICS more closely knitted. Support Chinese endeavours in Africa and BRI. Our goal for the next two decades is to become an Eurasian superpower and at least remove western influence from most of Asia and Africa.
Our current situation forces us to back down. Now is not the time for an all-out confrontation. Just wait for some time. We will rise together with dragons, and we can start a new cold war.

There will be chances in the future to do something. First, we will get all post-Soviet states, (no baltics), Bulgaria, Yugoslavia in the CSTO, and later in the EEU. On the front, we will show support for the war on terror, but behind the scenes, we will do something else. As our economy becomes stronger, we may also expand SCO and make BRICS more closely knitted. Support Chinese endeavours in Africa and BRI. Our goal for the next two decades is to become an Eurasian superpower and at least remove western influence from most of Asia and Africa.
Our current situation forces us to back down. Now is not the time for an all-out confrontation. Just wait for some time. We will rise together with dragons, and we can start a new cold war.
True... but I'm still against giving America more land... I also don't believe there will be any pro-Russian politicians in the US.

True... but I'm still against giving America more land... I also don't believe there will be any pro-Russian politicians in the US.
I mean, it can exist, like in the 2000 already existed pro-China politicians and Businessman why can't exist Russian ones, like we have 147 Million people and well this is a big market share that various Companys would love to get

Okay everyone and @panpiotr i just saw major flaws in my pro Natalistic plan regarding the retirememt and I changed it appropriately in order to avoid protests, or loss in next elections.

We need to do restructuring of our society to encourage population to have more children and make it more advantagous.

1) Change retirement age of the population based on number of children .
- 2 children means earlier retirememt for 1 year
- three children means earlier retirememt for 3 years
- four children equals 5 years earlier retirememt.
- no children, or one child means normal retirememt as peer usual.

Basically i excluded later retirememt for people with no, or one child as i believe this would be unpopular and would cause protests, instead we have earlier retirememt for people with 2 to 4 children. We could penalize people easier in Communism, but not in democracy.
Eh, i don't know if we can but in this can we support immigration to us, like get the young adult or students to study in Russia as we did some year ago a Education Reform and well this can help solve the population problem too, and it would be good to have a incentive for young couples to buy their own house too, because well if they have a place to stabilize their life it will increase the chance for them to have more than 1 kid.

And how will a 2 adults feed,house and give them an education, like our social program are good but they the money that 2 adults receive can't be enough for like 4 kids, do we have any law that if a family has child they can receive some discount into their tax in the end of the month, that would help aliviate the economical burdem a bit too for the parents

Last edited:
Eh, i don't know if we can but in this can we support immigration to us, like get the young adult or students to study in Russia as we did some year ago a Education Reform and well this can help solve the population problem too, and it would be good to have a incentive for young couples to buy their own house too, because well if they have a place to stabilize their life it will increase the chance for them to have more than 1 kid.

And how will a 2 adults feed,house and give them an education, like our social program are good but they the money that 2 adults receive can't be enough for like 4 kids, do we have any law that if a family has child they can receive some discount into their tax in the end of the month, that would help aliviate the economical burdem a bit too for the parents

This is just part of the greater package. Housing, etc are in original post while education is already voted on in our educational reform.

And this will be the last time I'm gonna vote for this with people wanting to appease the US, still gonna read it thought.
I don't think anyone is appeasing the USA here. IMHO, this quest is well managed by @panpiotr. Sometimes things don't go the way we want because we are not able to persuade people with our POV.
@Kriss, who I think is the biggest contributor to these threads, is able to persuade everyone with clear arguments and facts, whereas our appeal is based on wishful thinking.

I don't think anyone is appeasing the USA here. IMHO, this quest is well managed by @panpiotr. Sometimes things don't go the way we want because we are not able to persuade people with our POV.
@Kriss, who I think is the biggest contributor to these threads, is able to persuade everyone with clear arguments and facts, whereas our appeal is based on wishful thinking.
True, then I'll just vote after the chapter but anymore voting after that I'm just gonna ignore.

1. While I completely understand your point of view, sometimes you must take 1 step back to later make 2 forward.

2. There will be, I began political corruption subplot for this reason.

1. While I completely understand your point of view, sometimes you must take 1 step back to later make 2 forward.

2. There will be, I began political corruption subplot for this reason.
1. True... will try to follow those steps I'll remain anti-Western/American though...

2. Ah ok, forgot about the subplot thing.

Generally it's not about appeasment as much as us not being ready to go against US of A and in my case i simply believe that we cannot bluf our way out of this after the 90s and with USA feeling that it had a weak performance, so we must do a crisis management. Reality is as it is and as of now we must play tit for tat with USA even in the sphere we rightfuly consider our own.

But down the line we will be able to impose ourselves without considering USA interests and even act on a world scene starting with the rise of China and with our economy preforming better. I will definitely seek to join organization like BRICS and seek to undermine American financial system as this is only beneficial to us in long term, but as of now it's better to lay down. Not to say that we didn't put our foot down when we felt it was necessary and in cases we considered we can get away with it.

Last edited:
Of course, though I hope that you will take part in future votings, as every vote counts.
I probably will.
In next chapter we will be starting new operations in the West
Good luck with it!
--
Generally it's not about appeasment as much as us not being ready to go against US of A and in my case i simply believe that we cannot bluf our way out of this after the 90s and with USA feeling that it had a weak performance, so we must do a crisis management. Reality is as it is and as of now we must play tit for tat with USA even in the sphere we rightfuly consider our own.

But down the line we will be able to impose ourselves without considering USA interests and even act on a world scene starting with the rise of China and with our economy preforming better. I will definitely seek to join organization like BRICS and seek to undermine American financial system as this is only beneficial to us in long term, but as of now it's better to lay down. Not to say that we didn't put our foot down when we felt it was necessary and in cases we considered we can get away with it.
Ah ok but I'm still not a fan of giving up the Baltic Sea to America/NATO...

Player initiatives and original characters
Dear readers, to make the game more interactive I've decided to give it a try and I want to include player's initiatives and original characters created by the readers in this game (obviously if someone will be interested). Nevertheless, I won't require and include character points and roll, as it would be too much for me - description of your character would be enough for me. So, if anyone is willing to make a original character, you are more than welcome - we will see how I will handle it though.

Character does not have to be Russian, foreigners are also welcomed.

Last edited:
There will be a vote on starting a "pro-enviroment" campaign in the West against nuclear technology, in order to create their dependency on Russian gas, oil and coal.
Sounds interesting , we are already making northern and southern pipelines. By this initiative we gain influence on Europe and their reliance on Our resources is just what we needed.

avatar-gen516ee82297fdc796bba24759c99b912b.jpg

Name: Zharkov Timofeyevich
Date of Birth: 18th March 1980 (age 19)
Place of Birth: Yekaterinburg
Height: 1.84cm (6 inch 0 ft)
Position: Defender (Libero)
Currently played for: Spartak Moscow, Russia NT

Borned in Yekaterinburg in 1980, Timofeyvich dreamed of playing football and being the world's best player. Unfortunately, he aren't able to do that, as his family doesn't have enough money to help him achieve that dream. Life would make a big turnaround in 1987, as he make a name of himself for playing wonderfully and contributing for the team he played. As a result, he would get watched by several scouts from various football clubs, most notably Spartak Moscow. A scout from there sent him an offer to train in the club, and offered to help him and his family financially. He accepts it, and thus becoming an official player for the Spartak Academy.

After the presidential election in 1991, which elected Svyatoslav Fyodorov, and consequently the fall of Soviet Union, the situation of Russian football improved significantly, with several reforms and effort to revive Russian football, which succeeded. There, he became a household name as he constantly became the best player whenever he played. Many clubs bid to buy him over, but Spartak Ownership rejected all and insisted to keep him. This would prove to be a brilliant choice, as he would became the most anticipating player even in Russian sport history, and would go on a wonderful debut in the RSL match against Zenit Saint Petersburg. He would sweep and tackle whatever threat the Zenit player would gave. The Russians saw his great potential, and view himas a player like Lev Yashin, and excited that he would guide Russia in the international stage as the great Eurasian and World power.

Last edited:
@panpiotr, what do you think it's the best time to hold an international sports event in Russia, since I assume Lukashenko wanted to hold one to show their power to the world
EURO 2008 - Russia made bid in OTL, so I think in TTL we might be able to win. Wanna be responsible for the whole tournament?

World Cup, Winter and Summer Olympics will be left for 2010s and 20s though.